The people of Catalina reach out and show God’s love to others in need through our volunteer service, resource sharing, and financial/in-kind giving.
If you are interested in participating in any of these ministries, please contact the church office at email@example.com or (520)327-4296 and we can connect you to the leaders of these ministries.
Our community outreaches include:
- Angel Tree – Every year, members of our congregation spread joy by purchasing gifts for children whose parents are incarcerated.
- Blenman Elementary School – Catalina members tutor children and provide SnackPacks and school supplies.
- Casa Maria, TIHAN, Primavera Men’s Shelter – We cook and serve meals regularly at these organizations.
- The Inn Project – The Inn Project provides hospitality to immigrants seeking asylum.
- Market on the Move – On the fourth Saturday of the month, we distribute rescued produce.
- Iskashitaa – Every year, we harvest 5,000 pounds of citrus from backyards. This food is given to the hungry.
- Midway Wash – We sponsor the cleaning of this wash.